Ambiance Cosmetics Inc, Volumizing Dry Shampoo, Red, Combo Pack Brush & Refill, 1.49 oz (42.3 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 100% Natural
- Instantly Cleans and Refreshes Hair Without Water
- For All Hair Types
- Paraben & Preservative Free
- No Animal Testing
- Sulfate Free
100% natural formula refreshes, increases volume, conceals roots and extends the time between hair washings.
- Lifts roots to add body and fullness to hair.
- Cleans hair and absorbs excess oil, leaving hair looking, feeling and smelling freshly shampooed.
- Tinted powder blends with hair color; does not leave a white residue, which can cause hair to look gray.
- Unlike other dry shampoos, Ambiance Volumizing Dry Shampoo contains no alcohol, is non-flammable and will not damage or dry out hair.
- Perfect for all hair types.
- Refillable, high quality applicator brush.
Refillable brush applicator delivers powder directly to the scalp for better coverage, and fits easily into purses.
Using the applicator brush, dab Volumizing Dry Shampoo directly onto scalp. Blend powder into hair with applicator brush or fingertips. For use on dry hair only; no water or blow dryer required.
Tapioca starch, zea mays starch, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, acrylates copolymer, magnesium carbonate, silica, cellulose, fragrance. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Excellent product. I love how I can hide my roots with this, and how easy it is to work with.
First of all this was messy to apply, the brush did nothing for me. The red was more like a brown red, so for my brighter red hair, this was far from a match. The other thing was, it leaves stains around forehead erea, and when you touch your hair, if only just slightly, your hands turn muddy brown. I wouldn't trust this to not bleed all over if you sweat or get wet. Big no for me!