Ambiance Cosmetics Inc, Volumizing Dry Shampoo, Red, Combo Pack Brush & Refill, 1.49 oz (42.3 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural
- Instantly Cleans and Refreshes Hair Without Water
- For All Hair Types
- Paraben & Preservative Free
- No Animal Testing
- Sulfate Free
100% natural formula refreshes, increases volume, conceals roots and extends the time between hair washings.
- Lifts roots to add body and fullness to hair.
- Cleans hair and absorbs excess oil, leaving hair looking, feeling and smelling freshly shampooed.
- Tinted powder blends with hair color; does not leave a white residue, which can cause hair to look gray.
- Unlike other dry shampoos, Ambiance Volumizing Dry Shampoo contains no alcohol, is non-flammable and will not damage or dry out hair.
- Perfect for all hair types.
- Refillable, high quality applicator brush.
Refillable brush applicator delivers powder directly to the scalp for better coverage, and fits easily into purses.
Using the applicator brush, dab Volumizing Dry Shampoo directly onto scalp. Blend powder into hair with applicator brush or fingertips. For use on dry hair only; no water or blow dryer required.
Tapioca starch, zea mays starch, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, acrylates copolymer, magnesium carbonate, silica, cellulose, fragrance. May contain: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, mica.
Excellent product. I love how I can hide my roots with this, and how easy it is to work with.
First of all this was messy to apply, the brush did nothing for me. The red was more like a brown red, so for my brighter red hair, this was far from a match. The other thing was, it leaves stains around forehead erea, and when you touch your hair, if only just slightly, your hands turn muddy brown. I wouldn't trust this to not bleed all over if you sweat or get wet. Big no for me!