American Biosciences, AveUltra, Enhanced Concentrate, Natural Orange Flavor, 30 Daily Use Packets, 0.2 oz (5.53 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Orange Flavored Instant Drink Mix
- Sweetened with Stevia Reb-A
- Easier Mixing, Better Tasting, No Sugar!
- New Freeze-Dried Concentrate - with 99% Less Non-Active Ingredients
- Avemar Fermented Wheat Germ Freeze-Dried Extract
- Standardized to Methoxy-Substituted Benzoquinones
- Dietary Supplement
- 5.53 g (.2 oz) Containing 5.5 g (.19 oz) Avemar Freeze-Dried Actives
- Nature & Science for Better Health
- Supports Cell Metabolic Regulation
- Promotes Immune System Modulation
- Maintains Healthy Cellular & Humoral (Th1/Th2) Immune Balance
- Promotes Optimal NK Cell Targeting Ability and the Coordinated Response of Macrophages, B-Cells and T-Cells
Studies show that Avemar, found in AveUltra, provides valuable health benefits, supporting mechanisms of regulation associated with cell metabolism and immune function.
AveUltra is made under the supervision of the original inventor of Avemar, Mate Hidvegi, Ph.D. Improving on his original patented, fermented wheat germ processing method, he created a better tasting, easier mixing dietary supplement drink mix. Improvements include utilizing low temperature freeze-drying which eliminates the need to use maltodextrin as a stabilizer, and replacing crystalline fructose sweetener with natural, zero calorie stevia Reb-A. As a result, AveUltra contains 99% less stabilizing and flavoring additives, while maintaining the same quantity of Avemar fermented wheat germ actives as used in clinical trials.** The development of Avemar fermented wheat germ extract has become the life's work of Dr. Hidvegi. He was inspired to build upon the theories and experiments of Hungarian Nobel Prize Laureate, Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi. Dr. Hidvegi's patented processes yield a consistently effective standardized extract that has been extensively researched. Avemar has been the subject of over 100 studies in cell lines, with animals and clinical trials, reported in more than two dozen articles in medical peer-reviewed journals.
** Subjects in clinical trials consumed 8.5 g per day of Avemar pulvis, consisting of 5.5 g Avemar fermented wheat germ actives with 3 g maltodextrin, a non-active stabilizer. Each packet of AveUltra contains 5.5 g Avemar fermented wheat germ actives, without maltodextrin.
As a dietary supplement for adults, use 1 AveUltra packet (5.53 g, providing 5.5 g Avemar fermented wheat germ actives) per day. Add contents of AveUltra packet to 4 oz (120 ml) of cold water or juice, mix well and drink within 30 minutes (mix by shaking with ice for best results). To maximize absorption consume AveUltra approximately 1 hour before or after food, and 2 hours before or after taking any drugs or other dietary supplements. This product contains live enzymes.
Freeze-dried fermented wheat germ extract, stevia Reb-A extract, natural orange flavor. Allergen statement: This product contains wheat and yeast ingredients.
Keep out of reach of children. Should not be taken during pregnancy or while nursing. Consult with a healthcare professional for recommended usage levels for children, and for guidance on using more than 1 AveUltra packet per day. Do not consume AveUltra if you have had an organ or tissue transplant, or if you are hypersensitive to stevia, natural orange flavoring, wheat or yeast. This product is not intended to be the sole source of nutrients in the diet. Storage: Store in a cool dry place, 41-79ºF (5-26ºC)
|Serving Size: 1 Package 5.53 g (.2 oz)|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|