- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Hexane Free
- Solvent Free
- 100% Certified
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free - Free Bottle Enclosed
- Helps Promote Women's Health
- 100% Pure
- Solvent Free
- 45 mg GLA (9%)
- Herbal Supplement
- Laboratory Tested - Guaranteed Quality
For centuries, women of all ages have depended on the reliability of Evening Primrose Oil. EPO contains one of the richest sources of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA -45 mg per serving), a fatty acid not commonly found in food.
Popular with women of all ages, EPO helps provide nutritional support for women with PMS.
Royal Brittany EPO is the best product of its kind on the market. The EPO used for Royal Brittany is 100% natural, cold pressed and is void of Hexane and all other solvent residue. Royal Brittany EPO assures quality, reliability, and purity.
The consistency of potency is guaranteed by assay.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three to six times daily, preferably with meals.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no soy, no egg, no corn, no grapefruit, no sugar, no starch, no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%**|
|Evening Primrose Oil (seed)||500 mg||***|
|Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA)||365 mg||***|
|Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)||45 mg||***|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.