Estroven, Maximum Strength, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Contains NovaSoy Brand Soy Isoflavones
- Clinically Proven Soy Isoflavones for Maximum Hot Flash Relief
- Now 1 Per Day!
- Multi-Symptom Menopause Relief: Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Plus Helps Manage Irritability
- Safe & Effective
- Naturally Sourced Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Pure, Naturally Sourced Ingredients
- Tested for Quality & Purity in the USA
Estroven Maximum Strength
- New and Improved formula with a high Soy Isoflavone concentrate for maximum relief
- Clinically proven Soy Isoflavones plus twice as much Black Cohosh as other leading brands to help reduce the frequency & severity of hot flashes and night sweats.
- Magnolia Bark to help safely reduce menopausal irritability
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand**
**#1 Pharmacist recommended menopause brand based on the 2013 Pharmacy Times OTC survey
Take one (1) capsule per day near mealtime. For best results, daily use for a minimum of 60 days is important.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (capsule), magnesium stearate, and silica.
Estroven does not contain preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, lactose or animal products.
Estroven Maximum Strength does not contain synthetic estrogen. As with any dietary supplement, please inform your healthcare professional before taking. Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding or intending to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: One (1) Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Estroven Herbal Relief Blend:||155 mg||†|
|Black Cohosh Root (Cimicifuga racemosa)|
|Magnolia Bark (Magnolia officinalis)|
|†Daily Value not established.|