Estroven, Vitaball, Vitamin Gumballs, 36 Gumballs (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% of 10 Vitamins In Each Gumball
- A Whole New Way to Take Your Vitamins!
- Cherry, Grape, Watermelon, Bubble Gum
- Individually Wrapped for Freshness Natural and Artificial Flavors
100% Vitamins, 100% Gum
The first few minutes your children chew Vitaball they get 100% RDA of 10 essential vitamins they need for the whole day. After that, it's just bubble-blowing fun!
For Adults and Children over five (5) years of age, chew one (1) gumball daily for 5-10 minutes to ensure release of vitamins. Discard gum after chewing. *Best taken near mealtime.
Adults: Please supervise children's use. Not harmful if swallowed.
Sucrose, gum base, corn syrup, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, citric acid, maltodextrin, resinous glaze, beeswax, carnauba wax, artificial colors* and BHT (to maintain freshness).
*Bubble gum: FD&C Red #3, Red #40: Watermelon: FD&C Blue #1, Yellow #5; Grape: FD&C Red #3, Blue #1; Cherry: FD&C Red #40.
Vitaball contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Persons with sensitivities to food dyes and artificial colors should consult their healthcare professional before use.
Store at room temperature. Secure lid tightly.
|Serving Size: One (1) Gumball|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||1670 IU||33|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||60 mg||100|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg||100|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100|
|Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100|
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet foe adults and children 4 or more years of age.
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, calcium or iron.