Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses, Daily Shade, Facial Lotion with SPF 18, Sensitive, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- Age Defying Rose Stem Cells
- pH Balanced & Hypo-Allergenic
- Dermatologist Tested
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Verified Gluten Free
- No Paraben Preservatives
- No Sulfates or Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
How Does It Work?
Rose and Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica Apple
Solar Vitis Grape
- Boost Cell Vitality
- Improve Resilience
- Counteract Aging
BioActive 8 Berry Complex
Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips, and Sea Buckthorn.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera
Soothes inflammation, oxygenates and hydrates, advances dermal delivery and absorption of active ingredients.
- Age Defying Fruit Stem Cells
- BioActive 8 Berry Complex
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
Perfect for sensitive skin, this ultra-sheer SPF 18 facial lotion with Alpine Rose Stem Cells, provides essential hydration and deep cellular support with proven UVA/UVB sun protection for a naturally flawless complexion.
- Sheer, lightweight coverage
- Wear alone or under make-up
- Comfortable for everyday
- Broad spectrum protection
- Helps prevent sunburn.
Daily. For best protection, apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Reapply as needed.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15-30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients:Aloe barbadensis juice*, vegetable glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, glyceryl stearate, octyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, phytocelltec (alpine rose, malus domestsica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, soothing complex: [hyaluronic acid, magnolia officinalis bark, phoenix dactylifera (date) leaf cell and boswellia serrata (boswellin) extracts], glyceryl monolaurate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), tocopherol (vitamin E), rosa damascena (rose) distillate*, allantoin, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and calendula officinalis extracts*, rosa canina (rosehip) and punica granatum (pomegranate) oils*, camellia sinensis (white tea), aspalathus linearis (rooibos) and hibiscus rosa-sinensis extracts*†, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl alcohol, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil*, rosa centifolia (rose) oil.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
it is good cream. It does not irritate my sensitive skin, but it is too oily or my combination sensitive skin. Skin looks too shiny. Probably will not buy again.
Very nice cream and nice smell too, I like the the texture, but unfortunately it's very oily for my skin and shiny too, through out the day my face is shining so bright, that I can't even hide it through my compact powder🙈. Unfortunately I will not buy it again😔.
Posted by HeidiT on Sep 12, 2016
I was very happy with this initially. The smell is lovely, the lotion moisturizes well and I had no skin irritation or breakouts, but it also clogged my pores quite a bit and I had to stop using it. (I have dry, sensitive combo skin.)
Good facial lotion
Posted by 4915460945269817226 on Jul 11, 2016
The lotion provide soft and comfort feeling with nice scent and SPF, I like it.
Posted by 5065391406116901896 on Jun 22, 2016
Certainly best for dry skins. Moisturizes well and doesn't irritate skin.
Not too bad
Posted by amberelie on May 24, 2016
I have been using this lotion for about a month now. It comes off a little shiny on my face (I have combination skin with blemishes) but that can be remedied with a bit of powder. It keeps my face from drying up whenever I put it on, but it doesn't lock in moisture so my face goes back to being dehydrated when I wash it off. But then again this is a lotion not a cream, so I cannot expect it to be hydrating. Love the smell though. I will continue my search for the best moisturizer.