Andalou Naturals, Blemish Vanishing Gel, Maximum Strength, Clarifying, .6 fl oz (18 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Age Defying Fruit Stems Cells
- Non GMO
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- Renew · Repair · Regenerate
- For Active & Oily Skin
- Clinically Proven
- A Force of Nature
- 100% Non-GMO Beauty
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Verified Gluten Free
How Does It Work?
Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape
- Renew Dormant Cells
- Repair Damaged Cells
- Regenerate Healthy Cells
BioActive 8 Berry Complex
Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera
Soothes, oxygenates and hydrates, advancing the dermal absorption of beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
Instantly starts working to calm inflammation and combat blemishes below the surface with willow bark and camphor extracts, as Fruit Stem Cells and BioActive 8 Berry Complex speeds the healing process for clearer skin in four hours.
- For the treatment of acne
To Use: AM & PM. After cleansing, massage a small amount of gel onto affected areas. Follow with moisturizer.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 2.0%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis juice*, vegetable glycerin, ethyl alcohol*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)*, fruit stem cells (malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, hydroxyethyl cellulose, salix alba (willow bark) and spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extracts*, epilobium angustifolium (willow herb) extract, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), zinc gluconate, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*†, tocopherol (vitamin E), arnica montana, lavandula officinalis (lavender), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and calendula officinalis extracts*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor), mentha piperita (peppermint) and thymus vulgaris (thyme) oils*
*Certified Organic † Fair Trade
- For external use only.
- When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
It feels like putting acid on my skin and there's a very strong stinging sensation for the first few seconds. My skin goes quite red for about 30 min afterwards, but the blemish usually shrinks down to a tiny spot the very next day. Not sure if I'm allergic to this or if its meant to sting.
It is a fast acting gel that dries up acne pretty fast. I use it when the acne is just starting to form and it is quick to control it. Will definitely recommend this to my friends.
Acne is almost gone!👌🏻
Posted by 4886245322434930846 on Jul 06, 2016
I have had acne problems for years. This product is awsome. My acne has almost gonne.
Posted by 4812614044591681425 on May 10, 2016
No es la mejor que he probado pero esta bastante bien. Si se es constante y cuidadosa con la limpieza previa, se ven resultados.
Posted by 5660450249590309155 on May 06, 2016
Great ,work for me
Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016
Sadly by 2nd application i had contact dermatitis. Itchiness and small rashes appears around the areas applied. Guess its just too strong for my skin.