- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Age Defying Fruit Stems Cells
- Non GMO
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- Renew · Repair · Regenerate
- For Active & Oily Skin
- Clinically Proven
- A Force of Nature
- 100% Non-GMO Beauty
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Verified Gluten Free
How Does It Work?
Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica Apple Solar Vitis Grape
- Renew Dormant Cells
- Repair Damaged Cells
- Regenerate Healthy Cells
BioActive 8 Berry Complex
Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips and Sea Buckthorn.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera
Soothes, oxygenates and hydrates, advancing the dermal absorption of beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
Instantly starts working to calm inflammation and combat blemishes below the surface with willow bark and camphor extracts, as Fruit Stem Cells and BioActive 8 Berry Complex speeds the healing process for clearer skin in four hours.
- For the treatment of acne
To Use: AM & PM. After cleansing, massage a small amount of gel onto affected areas. Follow with moisturizer.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2-3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic Acid 2.0%||Acne Treatment|
|Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis juice*, vegetable glycerin, ethyl alcohol*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)*, fruit stem cells (malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, hydroxyethyl cellulose, salix alba (willow bark) and spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extracts*, epilobium angustifolium (willow herb) extract, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C), zinc gluconate, camellia sinensis (white tea) extract*†, tocopherol (vitamin E), arnica montana, lavandula officinalis (lavender), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) and calendula officinalis extracts*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor), mentha piperita (peppermint) and thymus vulgaris (thyme) oils*
*Certified Organic † Fair Trade
- For external use only.
- When using this product, skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
It feels like putting acid on my skin and there's a very strong stinging sensation for the first few seconds. My skin goes quite red for about 30 min afterwards, but the blemish usually shrinks down to a tiny spot the very next day. Not sure if I'm allergic to this or if its meant to sting.
It is a fast acting gel that dries up acne pretty fast. I use it when the acne is just starting to form and it is quick to control it. Will definitely recommend this to my friends.
This Is best Product o Ever Used
Posted by 5216473413430010686 on Oct 27, 2016
Hi,when i ordered i was about to cancel it but somehow i couldn't.when i used it this awesome i applied it on my blemishes/fracles it worked very fast in just 2 days..i would strongly recommend this product.
amazing but strong
Posted by 4835421435682754541 on Sep 09, 2016
this product helped me so much with my acne problem it drys out the pimple but you need to use it for several time during the day, after you put it over the pimple it will stings so much at the beginning , you have to use it just over the acne only . the skin will peel off after few days . its really works.
Posted by 5509239451646144397 on Sep 04, 2016
I applied it on a bigger area as I had multiple blemishes and now I have a big scar. Obviously the gel burnt the skin but I guess it was also my fault for not being careful with the quantity Upgrade: No, it was definitely the gel. I used it only on the spot and left it for not more than 20 munutes and it still left a small scar. Disappointed from the brand
Posted by 4837125180270109067 on Aug 16, 2016
This was a repeat buy. This product is very effective against blemishes. I apply after cleaning and the blemish lasts maybe a day or two at the most. I will continue to buy this product.