Andalou Naturals, Facial Serum, SPF 30, DIY Booster, Unscented, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- Age Defying
- pH Balanced & Hypo-Allergenic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Verified Gluten Free
- No Paraben Preservatives
- No Sulfates or Phthalates
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
How Does It Work?
Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica Apple
Solar Vitis Grape
- Renew Dormant Cells
- Repair Damaged Cells
- Regenerate Healthy Cells
BioActive 8 Berry Complex
Certified organic portfolio of superfruit antioxidants; Acai, Aronia, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji, Rosehips, and Sea Buckthorn.
Certified Organic Aloe Vera
Soothes, oxygenates, and hydrates, advancing the dermal absorption of beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
- Age Defying Fruit Stem Cells
- BioActive 8 Berry Complex
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera
This Do-It-Yourself SPF 30 Facial Serum with Fruit Stem Cell Science provides deep cellular support with proven UVA/UVB sun protection for a naturally flawless complexion.
- Sheer, lightweight coverage
- Wear alone or under make-up
- Layer with your own moisturizer
- Broad spectrum protection
- Helps prevent sunburn.
Daily. For best protection, apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Reapply as needed.
Shake bottle before use.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in the case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 0.1%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis juice*, vegetable glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, camelina sativa oil*, lauric acid, fruit stem cells (malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, resveratrol ubiquinone (CoQ10), cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, zea mays (corn) starch*, grapeseed polyphenols, camellia sinensis (white tea), aspalathus linearis (rooibos) and hibiscus rosa-sinensis extracts*†, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
La textura no es la típica de un serum, es una emulsión cremosa de color blanco. Pone que no tiene olor, pero huele totalmente a protector solar del de toda la vida. En la piel se extiende bien, no es grasiento. Me recuerda mucho en textura y acabado al de Avene toque seco. Tengo la piel mixta/grasa y se me a absorbido enseguida. Ahora hace como una hora que lo apliqué y mi piel sigue sin estar engrasada (muchas cremas sobre todo las que tienen protección solar hacen que la piel me "sude" y se me engrase enseguida) Es comodo de llevar. No da calor y lo más importante para mi.... NO deja la piel blanca
I have a combination skin, and I searched a silicon-free sun protector, what hydrate my skin too. I chosed this product. It's a little bit heavy cream, adsorbs in 10 minutes, and my skin stay shiny after that. So I chosed bad. This cream will be good for dry skin. But who have a combination or oily skin, don't choose this. The ingredients are super, it doesn't contains parfum and other irritative ingredients.
Not for oily skin
Posted by 5443484268116692570 on Jun 20, 2016
Appears greasy. Otherwise I LOVE Andalou Naturals
Posted by 4788197103466707723 on Jun 19, 2016
Labai lengvai tepasi, oda matinė, bet kartu pamaitinta, man labai tinka ir patinka.
Posted by archeiherb on Mar 02, 2016
Good! You can combine with any cream and foundation. I will order again!
Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015
Got this cause it said serum, well its a cream, its greasy, but not too greasy like some SPF creams, does the job but still gave me pimples.
Too creamy to be called a serum
Posted by 5116303391156161765 on May 18, 2015
The texture of this product is more similar to that of a cleansing milk or a light moisturizer than that of a serum. The SPF smell is strong but it does not last for long. I ended up using it as a moisturizer, but it felt heavy on my skin and it was not enough for my dry skin in the autumn.