Andas, Inhalator Kit (Discontinued Item)
By AndasWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.9 lbs (0.86 kg)
- Product Code: AND-00091
- UPC Code: 894321000913
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 9.1 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Natural Inhalation Therapy for Decongestion and Symptomatic Relief of Respiratory Discomforts
- Safe, Gentle, and Drug-Free!
Why Inhalation Therapy?
Steam/vapor inhalation therapy is a natural aid for respiratory health and general well being. By loosening secretions and reducing mucous levels, steam/vapor inhalation therapy opens up congested nasal passages and sinuses - allowing you to breathe more easily.
Andas Inhalator is an all natural, drug-free device that provides relief for airways - gently and effectively.
Andas Inhalator can also be used in conjunction with nasal irrigation. Decongesting your nasal passages prior to rinsing makes the process easier and more comfortable - particularly when you are severely congested.
Andas Sinus Blend pre-measured packets contain a powdered mix of peppermint, eucalyptus and rosemary - herbs considered for centuries to be powerful in fighting symptoms associated with many respiratory discomforts.
Andas [ondas] = Breathe (Swedish).
How is Andas Inhalator used?
- Empty one (1) packet of Andas Sinus Blend powder into the water cup.
- Add hot water.
- Reassemble the inhalator unit.
- Gently inhale the vapor/steam through the nose.
Please read complete instructions in box before use!
Peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary (silicate, dextrose).
- Do not use if you have congestive heart disease.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
No product or advice is solely intended to replace current medication, diagnose or cure any medical condition you may have. We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
Not for infants or small children. Not a toy!
- Andas Inhalator (breathing mask, water cup, heat insulator ball).
- 10 convenient pre-measured packets of Andas Sinus Blend.
- Instructions for use.