AnneMarie Borlind, Aqua Nature, Hyaluronate Eye Cream, 0.50 fl oz (15 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Beauty
- Based on Nature
- Dermatologically Tested for Efficacy and Skin-Compatibility
- Cruelty Free, Without Animal Extracts
- With Organic Botanical Extracts
This soft eye care cream for demanding, dehydrated skin reduces lines caused by dryness, and wrinkles with the valuable hyaluronic acid and marine plant extracts it contains. Phyto cells from papyrus promote the skin's powers of regeneration. Organic caffeine stimulates the microcirculation and alleviates puffiness.
Use: Apply gently to the skin in the eye area with your fingertips every morning and evening after cleansing.
Aqua (water), coco-caprylate, glycerin, squalane, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, glyceryl stearate, behenyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii butter (shea), brassica campestris sterols (rapeseed), stearic acid, olus oil, camelina sativa seed oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, sodium levulinate, prunus armeniaca kernel oil (apricot), sorbitan caprylate, sorbitan stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, aroma (fragrance), tocopherol, sodium anisate, sodium hyaluronate, caffeine, xanthan gum, sucrose cocoate, menthyl lactate, chondrus crispus powder (carrageenan), cyperus papyrus leaf cell extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract (hyaluronic acid), citric acid, benzyl salicylate, limonene, salicornia herbacea extract, linalool, geraniol, lycopene (tomato)
Preserved with benzyl alcohol
iHerb Customer Reviews
Due to the pregnancy i can't use any retinol containing creams, so i was looking for some good moisturising eye cream. This one didn't make any significant effect on my under eye area. My wrinkles became even more visible and i think i got even more of them. I think it's suitable for age below 25. Overpriced, there are more effective creams for much cheaper price.