AnneMarie Borlind, Aqua Nature, Refreshing Cleansing Mousse, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Beauty
- Based on Nature
- Dermatologically Tested for Efficacy and Skin Compatibility
- Cruelty Free, Without Animal Extracts
- With Organic Botanical Extracts
This gentle cleansing mousse with an innovative botanical hyaluronic acid is specially formulated for dry, mature skin. It gently removes all traces of sebum and make-up. Apple pectin extract refined the skin for a fresher, more vitalized appearance.
Apply morning and evening to dry skin, massage in gently and rinse off thoroughly. Then apply the moisturizing serum and your preferred Aqua Nature moisturizer.
Aqua (water), glycerin, sorbitol, lauryl glucoside, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, betaine, citric acid, potassium sorbate, galactaric acid, aroma (fragrance), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tremella fuciforms (hyaluronic acid) sporocarp extract, benzyl salicylate.
I am not impressed. To tell the truth, nothing extraordinary and Clean Face Wash with Tea Tree from Desert Essence does a better job. It looks like a sort of mousse, a little white cloud. You apply it on your dry skin and rub it in. I constantly have a feeling that I rub in dirt and oil on my face, though I suppose it can't be true. Then you wash it down with plenty of water. No moisturizing. What's more, I don't feel that my face has become absolutely clean after it. I won't buy it again for sure.