AnneMarie Borlind, Sun Care, Sun Fluid, 20 Medium, 4.22 fl oz (125 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Sun Fluid SPF 20 provides medium levels of protection from the sun and oil-free care of allergy-prone skin. No emulsifying agents. An optimum UVA/UVB filter offers professional protection from damaging UV rays. Plant extracts enhance the skin's resistance and self-protection capabilities. The sun moisturizing complex with Panthenol moisturizes intensively.
- Based on nature. Dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility.
Apply before sunbathing. Avoid the intense midday sun.
Apply several times to maintain sun protection particularly after swimming.
Apply the suntan lotion generously. Applying less reduces the protection for your skin.
Protect babies and small children from direct sunshine. Dress babies and small children in protective clothes and use suntan lotions with a high sun protection factor (greater than 25).
Even suntan lotion with a high sun protection factor does not provide complete protection from UV rays.
Avoid contact with your eyes and textiles; permanent staining is possible.
Aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, alcohol, ethylhexyl triazone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, ethylhexyl salicylate, glycerin, sorbitol, arginine, glyceryl caprylate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, aroma (fragrance), allantoin, linalool, limonene, benzyl salicylate, disodium rutinyl disulfate, hordeum distichon (barley) extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf extract, citral, citronellol.
No parabens, silicones, PEG, synthetic colors, animal extracts.