AnneMarie Borlind, Sun Care, Sun Spray, 20 Medium, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16kg)
- Product Code: BOR-00775
- UPC Code: 728315007759
- Package Quantity: 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.9 x 5.7 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
- Natural Beauty
- Water Resistant
- Based on Nature
- Dermatologically Tested for Efficacy and Skin Compatibility
Sun Spray SPF 20 offers medium levels of protection from the sun and natural care all in one. An optimum UVA/UVB filter offers basic protection from damaging UV rays. The sun moisturizing complex with Panthenol moisturizes intensively. The spray's texture is refreshingly light and is absorbed immediately.
- Protect babies and small children from direct sunshine. Dress babies and small children in protective clothes and use suntan lotions with a high sun protection factor (greater than 25).
- Apply before sunbathing. Avoid the intense midday sun.
- Apply several times to maintain sun protection particularly after swimming.
- Apply the suntan lotion generously. Applying less reduces the protection for your skin.
- Even suntan lotion with a high SPF does not guarantee complete protection form UV radiation.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and textiles; permanent staining is possible.
Aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, alcohol, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, ethylhexyl triazone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl salicylate, glycerin, glyceryl citrate/lactate/linoleate/oleate, panthenol, sucrose stearate, glyceryl caprylate, magnesium aluminum silicate, galactoarabinan, phenoxyethanol, sorbitol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, aroma (fragrance), allantoin, laminaria ochroleuca extract, xanthan gum, linalool, limonene, ascorbyl palmitate, benzyl salicylate, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol, lecithin, citral, citronellol.
No parabens, silicones, PEG, synthetic colors, animal extracts.