- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
The Irresistible Flavor & Texture of Asia Noodles
Traditional wheat-flour Chow Mein Noodles are made with egg whites only, no yolks, so they're lighter than typical Italian style pastas. They're delicious in stir-fries, soups, cold noodle salads, and just about anything that calls for pasta.
Ours are made right here in the U.S. and, like all our noodles, they're 100% natural, very low in fat, and cook up just right in less than five minutes. So, say 'ciao' to pasta and 'hello' to Chow Mein!
Toss them with any of our Annie Chun's Gourmet Asian Sauces for a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal.
We invite you to discover the irresistible flavor and texture of Asian Noodles. It's easy and fun!
- Bring 3-4 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Serve hot or cold.
Unbleached enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2)], water egg whites, salt.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses wheat & egg.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (57 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||13%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|