Annie Chun's, Maifun, Brown Rice Noodles, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- Made with 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
The Irresistible Flavor & Texture of Asian Noodles
Our delicate, appealingly tender Mai Fun (angel hair) brown rice noodles are made with 100% whole grain, are gluten-free, and a good source of dietary fiber. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a healthy and fun alternative to ordinary pasta.
These noodles are delicious any way you serve them - from soups and stir-fries to cold noodle salads. Toss them with any of our Annie Chun's Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes!
- Bring 4-5 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil 2-4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water (optional).
- Serve hot or cold.
For stir fry, soak dry noodles in hot water for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add drained noodles to stir fry; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
For salads or cold noodle dishes, add to boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water and serve.
Brown rice flour, water.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This was a nice change from other gluten-free pastas. It was quick and easy to cook. Will be buying again!
Cook up nicely
Posted by 4877143400523268453 on Jun 01, 2016
These noodles hold up nicely to being cooked. They don't get soggy and taste great. We eat them regularly.
Posted by 5463001080008167152 on Jun 12, 2014
I was very happy with these noodles
Posted by Reviewer2042570 on Apr 13, 2012
This is so light and flavorful...my husband and I both enjoyed it. I will definitely order again.