Annie Chun's, Maifun, Rice Noodles, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
The Irresistible Flavor & Texture of Asian Noodles
Our delicate, appealing tender Mai Fun (angel hair) Rice Noodles are fantastic any way you serve them- in soups, stir-fries or cold salads. You can toss them with any of our Annie Chun's Gourmet Asian Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.
Like all our rice noodles, they're 100% natural, fat-free and gluten-free. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun, light and healthy alternative to ordinary pasta.
We invite you to discover the irresistible flavor and texture of Asian Noodles.
It's easy and fun!
- Bring 4-5 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil 2-4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water (optional).
- Serve hot or cold.
For stir fry, soak noodles in hot water for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add drained noodles to stir fry; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
For salads or cold noodle dishes, add to boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water and serve.
Rice flour, water.
|Serving Size: 2 oz. (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|