Annie Chun's, Maifun, Rice Noodles, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.44|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- 100% Natural
- No Preservatives
The Irresistible Flavor & Texture of Asian Noodles
Our delicate, appealing tender Mai Fun (angel hair) Rice Noodles are fantastic any way you serve them- in soups, stir-fries or cold salads. You can toss them with any of our Annie Chun's Gourmet Asian Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.
Like all our rice noodles, they're 100% natural, fat-free and gluten-free. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a fun, light and healthy alternative to ordinary pasta.
We invite you to discover the irresistible flavor and texture of Asian Noodles.
It's easy and fun!
- Bring 4-5 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil 2-4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water (optional).
- Serve hot or cold.
For stir fry, soak noodles in hot water for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add drained noodles to stir fry; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
For salads or cold noodle dishes, add to boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water and serve.
Rice flour, water.
|Serving Size: 2 oz. (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|