Annie Chun's, Noodle Bowl, Garlic Scallion, Mild, 8.3 oz (234 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Annie Chun's
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- 100% All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No MSG
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles with Bok Choy, Carrot, and Sesame Toppings
- Dairy Free
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- Fish/Shellfish Free
A Delicate Blend.
Inspired by the Chinese restaurant favorite, chow mein, our award winning Garlic Scallion sauce is made up of a delicate blend of garlic, scallion, toasted sesame oil, and low sodium soy sauce. The clean and savory flavors of this delicious sauce combined with fresh cooked Hokkien noodles creates a healthy meal that everyone can enjoy. So instead of take out, why not take home one of these Garlic Scallion Noodle Bowls and satisfy your craving for Chinese in just two minutes — right in your own pagoda. And remember, always slurp your noodles if you like what you're eating!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl.
- Add sauce and toss well.
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and toss well. Enjoy!
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Sauce: Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), evaporated cane juice, roasted sesame oil, water, garlic, soybean oil, sherry wine, natural flavors, cornstarch, garlic*, onion*, spices*, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Toppings: Bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, scallion*, carrot*, roasted sesame seed, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Bowl (117 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||57 g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|