Annie Chun's, Noodle Bowl, Pad Thai, Mild, 9.1 oz (258 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.47|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles in a Classic Sweet and Tangy Thai Sauce
- 100% All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Dairy Free
- Ready in 2 Minutes
A Classic Thai Treat.
In Thai restaurants all across the country, Pad Thai is probably the most commonly ordered dish. If you've ever attempted to make this complex sweet and tangy sauce, you may have found that it can yield a variety of results as its exotic ingredients can be a bit difficult to find in your average grocery store. Why not save the time and effort in hunting for ingredients and sit back and enjoy our Pad Thai Noodle Bowl. We've recreated this classic dish by combining fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with our restaurant-quality Pad Thai sauce steeped in tamarind and lime, sautéed onions, and shallots. This way, you can take your time to slurp your noodles and enjoy.
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place dry topping mix in bowl then add noodles. Add about a cup of hot water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
- Using the lid, carefully drain water from bowl.
- Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to noodles and dry topping mix in bowl. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes. Drain. Add sauce and peanuts. Toss well and enjoy!
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Sauce: Brown sugar, water, tamarind, naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), fish sauce (anchovy, salt, water), sauteed onion (onion, canola oil, citric acid), canola oil, tomato paste, salt, sauteed shallot (shallot, canola oil, citric acid), rice vinegar, garlic, cornstarch, spices*, lime juice concentrate, onion powder.
Toppings: Peanuts, bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, scallion*, carrot*, sesame seeds*, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Bowl (129 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
nice easy meal
If it were possible I'd give it zero stars. It tastes nothing like pad thai and it is horribly sweet. Disappointing.
nice easy meal
Really liked this for a quick meal when I'm super tired. very convenient and easy to make.
It is not Pad Thai.
Posted by 4835194911601259554 on Sep 28, 2012
It doesn't taste like Pad Thai. I felt sorry but I threw it away after eating 2 bites. It is not pad thai but tastes like zhajiangmian.
Posted by Reviewer1768095 on Sep 26, 2011
Definitely seems healthier than typical ramen. Tastes nice, and cooks up quick and easy.