Annie Chun's, Noodle Express, Chinese Chow Mein, 7.1 oz (200 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Annie Chun's
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Ramen Noodles
- Ready in 1 minute
Take a Minute and Enjoy the Journey.
As a working mom, I'm always looking for meals that are quick, nutritious, and delicious for our on-the-go family. That's why I created my Chinese Chow Mein Noodle Express. I've taken fresh cooked ramen noodles and paired them with my Chinese Stir Fry Sauce - a delicate blend of garlic, scallion, toasted sesame oil, and low sodium soy sauce. It's ready in only one minute so keep some on hand in your desk or pantry for a quick meal anytime.
Just pop one in the microwave, then sit back and take a culinary journey to explore the authentic flavors of the Far East - all in just one minute!
All Natural, Fresh Cooked Ramen Noodles
My fresh cooked ramen noodles are a delicious change to the dry, deep-fried ramen that is so commonly found in instant noodle products. They're prepared in the traditional, Asian style - steamed and blanched for a firm and flavorful texture.
When you have a little extra time, try adding some fresh chopped green onion, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, or even some tofu or chicken for a restaurant quality meal in minutes.
- Place noodles into tray; add vegetable topping then pour sauce over topping.
- Cover loosely with lid.
- Cook on high for about one minute (depending on microwave strength).
- Stir well and enjoy!
- Add noodles to 2 cups boiling water then drain immediately.
- Add vegetable topping and sauce to noodles.
- Stir well and enjoy!
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, wheat gluten, salt, dried egg white, lactic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Sauce: Naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), evaporated cane juice, roasted sesame oil, garlic, soybean oil, sherry wine, natural flavors, corn starch, onion*, garlic*, scallions*, spices, ascorbic acid.
Toppings: Bok choy*, green onion*, carrot*, sesame seed*, onion*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
100% Natural, no MSG, no preservatives
Store in a cool dry place.
Avoid direct sunlight.
Caution: Do not eat if seal is broken.
Bowl may be hot after microwaving.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tray (100 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|