Annie Chun's, Pad Thai, Brown Rice Noodles, 8 oz (227 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- Made with 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber
The Irresistible Flavor & Texture of Asian Noodles
These Pad Thai brown rice noodles are perfect for making Thailand's national dish, Pad Thai, right at home. They're also great in all kinds of other dishes, from soups and stir-fries to cold noodles salads. Toss them with any of our Annie Chun's Sauces to make a quick, satisfying hot or cold meal in less than five minutes.
Our brown rice noodles are made with 100% whole grain, are gluten-free, and a good source of dietary fiber. Their delightful texture and mild flavor make them a healthy and fun alternative to ordinary pasta.
- Bring 4-5 quarts water to a boil.
- Add noodles and boil 4-5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain and rinse under cold water (optional).
- Serve hot or cold.
For stir fry, soak dry noodles in hot water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Add drained noodles to stir fry; cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
For salads or cold noodle dishes, add to boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water and serve.
Brown rice flour, water.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
They cook well and quickly. They need oil so's not to stick together after you drain them. I'll buy again.
Can get soggy fast
Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Jun 19, 2016
These noodles can fall apart if cooked even a minute or two past the time indicated on the box, so be aware of that!
Posted by 5091245310378306427 on May 20, 2016
Ok but too expensive
Posted by Reviewer2026295 on May 09, 2016
Good but a little pricey
Posted by shopzilla on Oct 27, 2015
I love these noodles in clear broth, fried, dressed in soy sauce, sriracha and sesame oil and even as a cold noodle salad. A good soak in boiling hot water is all the cooking they need, if you like them al dente. I don't eat wheat pasta or white rice anymore, so these are a godsend. I just wish they were cheaper so my family of five (with huge appetites) could eat them more often.