- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Restaurant Style Short Grain Asian Rice
- Fresh Steamed
- 100% All Natural
- Made with CJ Rice
- Fat Free
- Ready in 1 Minute
Fresh Steamed Rice
There's nothing like enjoying a bowl of fresh—steamed sticky rice from your favorite Asian restaurant. Now you can enjoy that same delicious taste in just one minute anywhere – at home, at the office, or on the go.
Each bowl of our rice is individually steamed for superior taste, texture and finish – without adding oil or salt. There are no compromises or short-cuts — always 100% natural, low-fat, and gluten-free.
Our rice is wonderful paired with your favorite stir-fry, entrée or even soup. Or just mix it with any of our Annie Chun's Sauce for a deliciously quick snack.
We are constantly seeking out the best possible ingredients for our customers. That's why we have partnered with CJ, one of the world's leading food companies with incredible expertise in rice. Together we bring you restaurant quality Asian sticky rice that's ready in just one minute.
Great Alone or Add Meat and Vegetables
- Peel back cover at designated corner.
- Heat on high for 1 minute.*
- Let stand for 30 seconds and serve.
*Due to the variation of cook times in different appliances, cook time may be 1-2 minutes.
- Cook unopened bowl in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove cover and serve.
Purified water, sticky white rice, gluconolactone*.
*Gluconolactone is a natural, non-dairy, gluten-free ingredient derived from corn.
Caution: Contents are hot after heating. Handle with care.
|Serving Size: 1 Tray (210 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||67 g||22%|
|* Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|