Annie Chun's, Soup Bowl, Hot & Sour, Medium, 5.7 oz (163 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.47|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles with Bok Choy in a Classic Chicken Broth
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
Warm Your Soul.
This spicy and tangy classic Chinese soup is widely known as the soup of choice in many of your favorite Chinese restaurants. We've taken this delightful broth and combined it with premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles topped off with Asian bok choy and shiitake mushrooms. The result: a satisfying and delicious noodle soup bowl to warm your soul and fight your colds (or so the Chinese believe). With just the right balance of hot and sour flavors, you'll enjoy every savory spoonful. It you're enjoying yourself, it is polite to slurp your noodles!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and toppings to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Soup Base: Chicken base (organic chicken base (chicken meat & natural juices, salt, cane syrup*, maltodextrin, natural flavor, onion*, potato starch, garlic*, spices*), water, ginger, yeast extract, shiitake mushroom extract*), worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic*, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), onion*, spices*, naturally brewed soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol, vinegar, lactic acid), water, cane syrup*, lemon peel*, ginger*, yeast extract.
Toppings: Scallion*, maltodextrin, bok choy (Chinese mustard)*, deep-fried tofu (soybeans, soybean oil, magnesium chloride and/or calcium chloride)*, red chili pepper*, shiitake mushroom*, guar gum.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (163 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||59 g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|