Annie Chun's, Soup Bowl, Miso, Mild, 5.9 oz (169 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Udon Noodles with Tofu and Scallions in a Blend of Rich Miso
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
- Fish/Shellfish Free
A Japanese Classic.
Any meal in your favorite Japanese restaurant isn't complete without a delightful bowl of miso soup. We've taken this classic favorite and paired it with premium, fresh cooked udon noodles along with scallions, tofu, and spinach to make the meal complete. This delicious miso broth is the result of a combination of creamy white miso with hearty, full-bodied red miso, creating a perfect blend of flavors. Miso is also known to be healthy — what else can you ask for? Our only request is that you slurp your noodles if you're enjoying yourself.
Our Mission We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and toppings to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, lactic acid.
Soup Base: Soybean paste (water, soybeans, rice, salt), water, cane syrup*, rice, wine, seaweed extract, salt, yeast extract, onion*, shiitake mushroom extract*.
Toppings: Scallion*, spinach*, maltodextrin, tofu (soybeans, magnesium chloride and/or calcium chloride)*, guar gum.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (169 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
won`t buy another one
Posted by healthseeker on Sep 10, 2014
won`t buy another one... boring taste
Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014
Great flavor and noodles are nice and thick.
Posted by 5256852372264483945 on Apr 09, 2014
GOOD TASTE BUT A LITTLE EXPENSIVE I THINK...
not that great
Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Dec 27, 2013
The taste is a bit dull...you really have to add somethings to make it a good bowl of soup...I would say as a base it is good..