Annie Chun's, Soup Bowl, Thai Tom Yum, Medium, 6.0 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.44|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No preservatives
- No MSG
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
Fresh cooked Hokkien noodles with shiitake mushrooms in a fragrant, spicy broth
Yum Yum for Tom Yum.
That's what we're sure you'll be saying after you've tasted this delectable Thai broth made with a complex combination of authentic Asian fish sauce, ginger, garlic, chili, and lime. To that, we've added premium, fresh cooked Hokkien noodles that are eager to mingle with bok choy and shiitake mushrooms, making this a delicious treat perfect for warm or cold days. So when you're ready for restaurant quality Thai Tom Yum, grab a bowl and remember to slurp your noodles if you're enjoying yourself!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and toppings to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene
Soup Base: Fish sauce (cured anchovy, salt, water), red chili garlic (red chili pepper, distilled vinegar, garlic, salt), cane syrup*, onion*, lime juice concentrate, sea salt, canola oil, mushroom extract* (maltodextrin, mushroom, salt), ginger, tamarind, yeast extract, garlic puree (garlic, citric acid), shrimp extract* (shrimp, squid, corn starch, cod fish, salt), natural flavor.
Toppings: Scallion*, maltodextrin, bok choy (chinese mustard)* deep-fried tofu (soybeans, soybean oil, magnesium chloride and/ or calcium chloride)*, red chili pepper*, shitake mushroom*, guar gum.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||60 g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|