Annie Chun's, Soup Bowl, Vietnamese Pho, Mild, 6.0 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.47|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles in a Complex and Flavorful Organic Beef Broth
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
Complex Flavors Made Simple
Pho is the national soup of Vietnam and usually takes at least half a day to cook to get the complex flavors of the broth just right. Luckily, we've done all the work for you! Our translation of this classic dish combines a savory, organic beef broth with the flavors of cinnamon, star anise, and peppercorns along with premium, fresh cooked Chinese - style Hokkien noodles topped off with scallions and bok choy. Now all you have to do is figure out how to pronounce it - say "fuh". One last thing, if you like it, please remember to slurp your noodles!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and topping to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Soup Base: Water, organic beef base (roasted beef and natural juices, salt, cane syrup, maltodextrin, garlic*, natural flavor, celery concentrate, onion*, potato starch), cane syrup*, fish sauce (anchovy, salt, water), beef broth (beef stock, natural flavor, salt, yeast extract, sugar, beef fat, thiamine (vitamin B)), onion powder, yeast extract, spices*, ginger*
Toppings: Scallion*, maltodextrin, bok choy (chinese mustard)*, guar gum, red pepper*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||59 g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|