- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Fresh Cooked Hokkien Noodles in a Complex and Flavorful Organic Beef Broth
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- No Preservatives
- No MSG Added
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
Complex Flavors Made Simple
Pho is the national soup of Vietnam and usually takes at least half a day to cook to get the complex flavors of the broth just right. Luckily, we've done all the work for you! Our translation of this classic dish combines a savory, organic beef broth with the flavors of cinnamon, star anise, and peppercorns along with premium, fresh cooked Chinese - style Hokkien noodles topped off with scallions and bok choy. Now all you have to do is figure out how to pronounce it - say "fuh". One last thing, if you like it, please remember to slurp your noodles!
We're dedicated to simplifying Asian cooking with products that contain the highest quality, all-natural ingredients which allow you to re-create your restaurant favorites right at home.
Microwave Cooking Directions:
- Place noodles in bowl and pour a cup of hot water over the noodles to soften and loosen.
- Using lid, drain water from noodles.
- Add soup base and topping to noodles then add 1 to 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Cover loosely with lid and microwave on high for 90 seconds, until noodles are hot. (Caution! Bowl will be hot after microwaving.)
No Microwave? Add 1 to 1 1/4 cups boiling water to soup base, toppings and noodles. Cover with lid and let stand 2 minutes.
Noodles: Wheat flour, water, tapioca starch, salt, wheat gluten, lactic acid, beta carotene.
Soup Base: Water, organic beef base (roasted beef and natural juices, salt, cane syrup, maltodextrin, garlic*, natural flavor, celery concentrate, onion*, potato starch), cane syrup*, fish sauce (anchovy, salt, water), beef broth (beef stock, natural flavor, salt, yeast extract, sugar, beef fat, thiamine (vitamin B)), onion powder, yeast extract, spices*, ginger*
Toppings: Scallion*, maltodextrin, bok choy (chinese mustard)*, guar gum, red pepper*.
Product manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||59 g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|