Annie's Homegrown, Certified Organic Cheddar Bunnies, Organic Baked Snack Crackers, 6.75 oz (191 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Organic
- Made with Real Organic Cheddar!
- Hop Hop Hooray! I'm Organic!
- Watch Out! They go Real Fast!
- USDA Organic
- No Icky Additives or Pesky Preservatives
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
In all three of my roles as a Mom, Annie, and organic farmer. I am happy to write that Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are now USDA Certified Organic. The wheat in these delicious, crispy crackers is grown on small, family farms without harmful pesticides or fertilizers. Raising two girls and growing organic vegetables affirms for me daily how all life is interconnected and how important it is for Annie's to offer certified organic products.
Bye for now,
Organic wheat flour, organic expeller pressed vegetable oil (safflower and/or sunflower), salt, organic cheddar cheese (organic pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt enzymes), yeast extract, organic paprika, annatto extract for natural color, organic ground celery seed, organic onion powder, yeast.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
|Serving Size: 50 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Wish it had fiber but the one that is made with whole grain is not organic. Weird. I should remove stars for this but I can barely find any food I can eat and this is good, I just take PGX daily before eating it, sometimes I wrap them in kale leaves. The taste is delicious, salty & cheesy to perfection, like goldfish crackers without the toxins.