Annie's Homegrown, Cheddar Bunnies, Baked Crackers, 7.5 oz (213 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Wheat Flour!
- Watch Out! They Go Real Fast!
- All-Natural Baked Snack Crackers
- No Artificial Preservatives or Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Made with Real Cheddar Cheese
Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are the real deal. Baked with real cheddar and organic wheat flour, they have never known artificial flavor, color, or preservatives. Our original snack cracker, Annie's Cheddar Bunnies, symbolize a real rabbit – Bernie, our beloved mascot. With no costly or trendy advertising, we have relied on our loyal and true customers to spread the word. We hope our cheddar Bunnies represent for you the value of being real, true, and authentic.
Bye for now,
Organic wheat flour, expeller pressed vegetable oil (safflower and/or sunflower), salt, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultured, salt, enzymes), yeast extract, yeast, paprika, annatto extract for color, ground celery seed, onion powder.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 50 Crackers (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 7|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nice, but too salty to my taste. Will try other products of Annie.
my kids didn't like
Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015
my kids think these are too bitter and had a sharp taste
Posted by 4856403478346576407 on Mar 02, 2015
Not bad, but they have that "healthy" taste, that quality of being not quite as delicious as the typical brands.
Posted by nslnsl on May 21, 2014
- too salty - not enough Cheddar flavor - milky after taste + baked + crunchy + healthy alternative to potato chips
Posted by 5335692774652162378 on Apr 13, 2014
I really like these baked cheddar snacks, I got them because I like the goldfish ones but they are hard to find in Korea. I figured these would be similar and they are, I think that these ones were a bit more salty than the goldfish ones however.