- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- New Look Same Great Taste!
- With 100% Real Cheese
- Rabbit of Approval Totally Natural
- Made With Organic Pasta
- No Artificial Anything
- 0 g Trans Fat
- A Naturally Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- See Nutrition Information For Saturated Fat and Sodium Content
- 70% Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- We're Committed To Reducing Our Bunny Footprint!
Try our quick and easy Creamy Deluxe dinner recipe tonight, or create your own Deluxe recipe. Savor this family meal, unwind, and share a laugh together. Bye for now, Annie
Annie's Way In 10 Minutes...
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to a boil again.
- Cook: 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan.
- Add: cheese sauce and stir to mix.
Organic wheat elbow pasta, four cheese sauce (cheddar, asiago, parmesan and monterey jack cheeses [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], water, cream, whey, natural sodium phosphate, salt, natural butter and cheese flavor, lactic acid, sodium alginate, annatto extract for natural color).
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3.3 oz (94 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
It's easier to get the sauce out of the packet if you warm it in some hot water first. I shan't be buying these regularly as I live overseas and the shipping makes them costlier. I do wish I could buy just the sauce.
Posted by 5491093967837849212 on May 11, 2016
kids liked it
Great convenience food!
Posted by 4943679973792810226 on May 07, 2016
I love all Annie's Homegrown pastas! Tried almost all of them and they are all tasty and easy to prepare! Great ingredient list as well! Definitely recommend all Annie's Homegrown pastas!
Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Apr 04, 2016
A good product, easy to fix and tasty.
Simple to make
Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Dec 09, 2015
I love this for its simplicity. Having this as a side dish with family meals is great. The sauce comes in a pouch and is very creamy.