Annie's Homegrown, Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinner, Elbows & Four Cheese Sauce, 10 oz (283 g)
- New Look Same Great Taste!
- With 100% Real Cheese
- Rabbit of Approval Totally Natural
- Made With Organic Pasta
- No Artificial Anything
- 0 g Trans Fat
- A Naturally Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- See Nutrition Information For Saturated Fat and Sodium Content
- 70% Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- We're Committed To Reducing Our Bunny Footprint!
Try our quick and easy Creamy Deluxe dinner recipe tonight, or create your own Deluxe recipe. Savor this family meal, unwind, and share a laugh together. Bye for now, Annie
Annie's Way In 10 Minutes...
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to a boil again.
- Cook: 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan.
- Add: cheese sauce and stir to mix.
Organic wheat elbow pasta, four cheese sauce (cheddar, asiago, parmesan and monterey jack cheeses [pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes], water, cream, whey, natural sodium phosphate, salt, natural butter and cheese flavor, lactic acid, sodium alginate, annatto extract for natural color).
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3.3 oz (94 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||44 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|