Annie's Homegrown, Creamy Deluxe Macaroni Dinner, Rice Pasta & Extra Cheesy Cheddar Sauce, 11 oz (312 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.44|
- With 100% Real Cheese
- Rabbit of Approval - Totally Natural
- Gluten Free
- Made With Rice Pasta
- No Artificial Anything
- 0 g Trans Fat
- A Naturally Good Source of Calcium & Protein
Try our quick and easy Creamy Deluxe dinner recipe tonight, or create your own Deluxe recipe. Savor this family meal, unwind, and share a laugh together.
Bye for now. -Annie
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes...
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil again.
- Cook: 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Drain: pasta in colander. Return to saucepan.
- Add: cheese sauce and stir to mix.
Rice pasta (white and brown rice flour), cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, non-animal enzymes), cream, whey, skim milk, natural butter and cheese flavor, natural sodium phosphate, salt, lactic acid, sodium alginate, annatto extract for natural color, xanthan gum.
Contains milk ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3.7 oz (104 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||63 g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
I don't eat gluten anymore, so this was a great find. It isn't exact but very, very close to that old comfort food. I enjoyed it--bought two boxes. There's a very nice recipe on the box for lasagna made with it. The only negative is it doesn't save well--the texture of the noodle doesn't refrigerate well, it gets really dried out, and the cheese tastes a little weird leftover.
Posted by HealthyInSG on Aug 11, 2015
My kids love this and it's healthier than wheat-based pasta.
Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 02, 2015
I gave been reordering a few times, will still reorder again.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 31, 2014
Tasty and easy to cook! My husband likes it very much. I like macaroni even more than sauce.
Real taste of cheddar!!
Posted by 4923082230055063032 on Mar 26, 2014
Delicious alternative for fast and nutritious meals! The cheddar taste is amazing!!