Annie's Homegrown, Macaroni & Cheese, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Made with Organic Pasta
- Rabbit of Approval Totally Natural
- Classic Mild Cheese Taste!
- 100% Real Cheese
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
I've been in the food business for over twenty years and a mom and organic farmer for nearly ten. My three roles as mom, organic grower, and "Annie" are very much intertwined. I've discovered that some of the same skills apply to both raising children and raising vegetables. With love, patience, and respect, both children and vegetables flourish. The more experience I gain from being a mom and organic grower, the more these two roles influence my role as "Annie."
As you know, I've always relied on your thoughts and suggestions to shape our decisions. And that leads me to this box...Annie's blue box. We've received hundreds of requests for a product with elbow macaroni and a milder, mellower cheese. Here it is. Annies "true blue" version of the macaroni & cheese you may have grown up with.
Like all of Annie's products, our new Macaroni & Cheese contains ingredients all found in nature. No weird chemicals. No artificial anything-just smooth, mild, all-natural cheese...mmmm. And the pasta is certified organic. It's produced by family farmers who farm without harsh pesticides or fertilizers, who respect the environment and have an understanding of our interconnectedness with all life on this planet.
This is the real deal. Our "true blue."
Please tell us what you think.
Bye for now, Annie
Annie's Way in 10 minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Organic wheat macaroni, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, nonfat milk, butter, salt, cultured whole milk, sodium phosphate, annatto extract for color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Keep in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||4 g*||6%||7%|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g||13%||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||46 g||15%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%||8%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%||10%|
|* Amount in Mix. Prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk adds 10 calories, 0.5 g total fat, 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugars), 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I added mixed veggies when we cooked this. It's a little difficult to stop the cheese powder from clumping up when cooking so I recommend whisking the cheese powder into the milk over the saucepan slowly. After that the whole family enjoyed eating this!
easy to cook
Posted by 5324583307017877435 on Nov 09, 2015
Taste good, easy to cook, children love it!
Posted by 5677445427736976624 on Jan 28, 2015
Delicious, delicious, delicious!
Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Jun 28, 2014
This i very good. Easy to make. Will buy again.
Didn't like it
Posted by 5272595360956267720 on Jun 26, 2014
The taste is not good IMO. Won't buy again