Annie's Homegrown, Macaroni & Cheese, Family Size, 10.5 oz (298 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Made with Organic Pasta
- Totally Natural
- Classic Mild Cheese Taste!
- 100% Real Cheese
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Dear Friends and Family,
Mealtime is a time to turn off the cell phone, the computer, and the TV. Slow down, unwind, relax. Talk, listen to each other, learn about one another's days, and enjoy a laugh or two. The time spent together sharing a meal without interruption is priceless.
I've been in the food business for over twenty years and a mom and organic farmer for nearly ten. My three roles as mom, organic grower, and "Annie" are very much intertwined. All have taught me the importance of sharing wholesome meals as a family. And that leads me to this box... Annie's Family Size blue box. We've received hundreds or requests for a product with elbow macaroni and a milder, mellower cheese. Here it is, Annie's classic Macaroni & Cheese.
Like all of Annie's products, our new Macaroni & Cheese contains ingredients all found in nature. No weird chemicals. No artificial anything – just smooth, mild, all-natural cheese... mmmm. And the pasta is certified organic. It's produced by family farmers who farm without harsh pesticides or fertilizers, who respect the environment and have an understanding of our interconnectedness with all life on this planet. This is the real deal. Our "true blue."
Bye for now,
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes
- Boil: 8 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil. Cook: 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 1/3 cup lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 3 tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
For a Richer flavor, add 3 tablespoons unsalted butter. For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 2/3 cup lowfat yogurt.
Organic what macaroni, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, nonfat milk, butter, salt, cultured whole milk, sodium phosphate, annatto extract for color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 4|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared|
|Total Fat||4 g*||6%||7%|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g||13%||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||46 g||15%||16%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%||10%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared with 1/3 cup lowfat milk adds 10 Calories, 0.5 g Total Fat, 10 mg Sodium, 1 g Total Carbohydrate (1 g Sugars), 1 g Protein.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
Not That Tasty
Posted by ekowithtochi on Aug 16, 2016
I had follow the direction, but still no taste....
Better than kraft
Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Aug 02, 2016
Less of an artificial taste . Good.
Great convenience food!
Posted by 4943679973792810226 on May 07, 2016
I love all Annie's Homegrown pastas! Tried almost all of them and they are all tasty and easy to prepare! Great ingredient list as well! Definitely recommend all Annie's Homegrown pastas!
Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015
it may be a bit too salty for someone, but i love it