Annie's Homegrown, Microwavable Mac & Cheese, Real Cheddar, 5 Packets, 2.15 oz (61 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Made with Organic Pasta
- 5 Single Servings
- Just Add Water
- 75% Organic
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- No Preservatives
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium & Protein
- 100% Real Aged Cheddar
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Pour Annie's Organic Macaroni into a medium microwavable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Microwave macaroni and water uncovered on high for 3 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Do not drain.
- Add Annie's Real Cheddar Cheese Sauce & stir well. Let stand 1 minute to allow cheese sauce to thicken.
For Two Servings: Pour 2 Annie's Macaroni pouches into a 1 quart microwavable bowl. Add 1 cup water. Microwave on high 4 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Continue as directed, adding 2 Annie's Real Cheese Sauce pouches.
For Richer Flavor: Stir in 1 Tbsp milk and 1 tsp butter or margarine after mixing in the cheese sauce.
Organic wheat macaroni, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, buttermilk, butter, non-GMO corn starch, natural sodium phosphate, annatto extract and beta carotene for natural color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processed egg and soy.
Caution: Bowl and macaroni will be very hot.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time is approximate.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (61 g) Makes about 3/4 cup|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
My all time favourite for its convenience! I add shredded cheese and breadcrumbs too!
Kid loves it
Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Nov 13, 2014
Very convenient, perfect for those nights when they need to be fed the second you walk in the door. Pretty big portions, so good for bigger kids too.
Don't lke the smell
Posted by 5638327424557903356 on Oct 15, 2014
It's not my taste
Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014
My kids like this a lot for after school snack and it tastes surprisingly good for being instant. Will order again.
Posted by 4688269165018710717 on Dec 11, 2013
Buy the stovetop version.
Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013
Like I said, the stovetop version is much better. I thought I would buy some on-the-go meals for my husband. After the first one, he said they were terrible and tasted funny. I thought he was crazy, as we've had great success with Annie's products before. But sure enough, when I tried it too there was just something off about the flavor. (Freshly bought product too, so it wasn't outside the expiration date either.) We greatly prefer the regular version.