Annie's Homegrown, Organic 5-Grain Elbows & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.32|
- Certified Organic
- Rabbit of Approval, Bernie
- Blend of Ancient Grains
- Amaranth • Quinoa •Kamut • Spelt • Durum
- Made with 100% Real Cheese
- Organic Valley, Family of Farms
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain 8 g or More per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- Our Farms Produced this Without Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones, or Pesticides
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Perhaps you noticed the Organic Valley logo on the front of this box? Yes! Annie's has partnered with a kindred company, a cooperative of organic farmers who created Organic Valley Family of Farms. What a pair! Annie's and Organic Valley - pioneer companies who have led the way for over 20 years.
With the pairing of our companies comes Annie's Organic 5-Grain Elbows and Organic Valley White Cheddar. Turning to the nutrition of the past. Annie's has milled - but never over processed - the five ancient grains of amaranth, quinoa, kamut, spelt and durum. Ground into flour as long ago as 9,000 years, these grains again today provide such important nutrients as fiber, thiamin, and niacin. Super grains indeed. Quinoa alone is considered a complete protein because if contains all nine amino acids.
Ethically and responsibly produced, Annie's 5-Grain Elbows with Organic Valley White Cheddar combine in a nutritious, delicious meal. Enjoy!
Bye for now,
- Provide organic habitats for our wheat and cows...
- To make flour for our macaroni
- To make milk for our cheese
- To make your meal super wholesome & delicious!
Support family farms - use organic milk, butter, and yogurt!
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir In: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander while pasta is draining.
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: Cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Organic five-grain elbow macaroni (organic durum wheat, organic wheat, organic amaranth*, organic quinoa*, organic kamut*, organic spelt*), organic valley organic cheddar cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), organic whey, salt, natural sodium phosphate. *Whole grain
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||4 g*||6%||6%|
|Sat. Fat||2 g||10%||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||46 g||15%||16%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%||10%|
|Niacin (Vit. B3)||10%||10%|
|*Amount in Mix. Prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk adds 10 calories 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carb. (1 g sugars), 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 g||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
make sure use the exact amount of water as stated, i used a little too much water & i didn't get the creamy textured, never the less I ate it all in one go!
Posted by 5202269199585294729 on Aug 31, 2014
Great healthier alternative for those of us that still love this childhood comfort food. Flavor is very comparable to Kraft, but with the health benefits of more protein and fiber.
Nice option to fastfood
Posted by 4633460734714230837 on Aug 08, 2014
I try to eat healthy and homemade, but sometimes there are just not enought hours in a day. Then it's really nice to have a healthier option to fastfood.
delicious and healthy AND makes a 4 yr old happy
Posted by 4756509534088144166 on Apr 06, 2014
We have at least a few times a month for dinner. Easy and healthy. 'Nough said.