Annie's Homegrown, Organic Baked Crackers, Cheddar Classics, 6.5 oz (184 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Shape!
- Certified Organic
- Baked Organic Crackers with 6 g Whole Grans Per Serving
- Made with 100% Real Cheese
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Bernie was Annie's pet Dutch rabbit. When she started the company, Annie chose him to be our official "rabbit of approval" representing the simplicity, care, and goodness in all of our products.
Like farmers everywhere, we are weather watchers. In New England, we expect humidity and thunder-stores during the summer — good for vegetables but not for mowing hay. For that, we need three consecutive dry, sunny days. First we mow. Second, with our tedder we spread the hay for drying. On day three we often ted again, rake into rows, and bale the hay for the barn. Although tiring, haying is fun with the help from family, neighbors, and friends.
Bye for now,
We Partner With people & places we trust...
- to grow the organic wheat
- to make flour for our Organic Classic Crackers and to raise the cows
- to produce the organic milk for our cheese
- to make our Classics delicious plain or with a topping!
Some say it's hip to be square.
But we say being different is Hex-traordinary!
And these delicious crackers prove it.
Nibble straight out of the box.
Perk up a lunch.
Make a party platter sing.
It's all good!
It's Crunch Time!
Grab whatever you've got in the fridge or pantry and make your own masterpiece!
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
Organic wheat flour, organic expeller-pressed sunflower oil, organic whole grain wheat flour, sea salt, organic valley organic cheddar cheese (organic pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes), organic annatto extract (for color), yeast, organic paprika, organic cultured whole milk, organic nonfat milk, organic onion powder, organic ground celery seed, natural vitamin E (to protect flavor).
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes soy.
We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
Made with Goodness!
- No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives
- 6g whole grains per serving
- Produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or persistent pesticides.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 12 crackers (30 g)|
|Servings per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
But this would be its closest reproduction in organic foods. After 3 crackers I no longer miss the extra salt and cheesiness; they taste pretty good, less addictive than the Ritz and I will probably buy some again, although these have no fiber because they're not made with whole grain. As shown in the photo, these are larger than the mini cheddar bunnies (those taste like gold fish crackers). Good size package. They come sealed in a foil pouch inside the box that is coated with plastic on the inside so no aluminum touches the bunnies. Please note: they are not all bunny heads. I got mostly ovals, abstract shapes (a cross between an X and a butterfly) and flat wide hearts. So if you were planning an Easter or bunny-themed party, you need to know that the bunny shapes are few and far between, at least in my box, they might have all settled at the bottom.