Annie's Homegrown, Shells & White Cheddar, Macaroni & Cheese, 6 oz (170 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.13|
- Made With Organic Pasta
- Rabbit of Approval- Totally Natural
- 100% Real Cheese
- No Artificial Anything!
- 0 g Trans Fat
- Naturally Good Source of Calcium and Protein
- See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
It's no surprise that the product most associated with Annie's Homegrown is our very first Annie's Shells & White Cheddar. After twenty years, our beloved purple box remains our rock- a link from the past to present. We're proud to now bring you the same delicious recipe with certified organic pasta.
So why such a positive response to our purple box from the start? The color purple proves to be eye-catching together with our logo- the quirky, smiling rabbit (not Seal) of Approval my brother sketched from a photo of Bernie, my pet rabbit. Maybe it's our distinctively delicious, all-natural, ground-breaking white cheddar cheese or those unique cheddar-catching pasta shells. Perhaps above all, Annie's founding mission to make the planet a greener, healthier place resonates with you. All of these answers contribute to the perseverance of our purple box. But I believe that you, our friends and customers, are the real magic behind the brand.
Annie's Way in 10 Minutes
- Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook: 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
- Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
- Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
- Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well.
Annie's Suggestions: For a richer flavor, add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter. For a creamy, tangy version, replace milk with 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt.
Organic wheat shell pasta, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, butter, nonfat milk, salt, sodium phosphate.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Made on shared equipment that also processes egg and soy.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2.5 oz (71 g) About 1 cup prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 2.5|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value**||%Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||4.5 g*||7%||7%|
|Sat. Fat||2.5 g||13%||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||47 g||16%||16%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%||10%|
|*Amount in mix. Prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk adds 10 calories, 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugars), 1 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholest.||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
Have been in love with Annies Homegrown for 20 years+ now, still has the same flavor I always went back for.
Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013
My daughter loves them!Very good
Posted by 5598911113976641326 on Oct 18, 2013
these are soo good! Have to order some more!
Posted by 5486144665492552757 on Apr 07, 2013
한국인 리뷰가 없어서 입맛에 안 맞을까봐 걱정했는데 맛있어요! 치즈가루 풍미가 좋아요. 치즈가루가 짜서 레시피보다 치즈가루 양은 조금 덜 넣고 우유랑 슬라이드 치즈 한장 넣으니 굿♥ 마카로니 익는 시간이 좀 오래 걸린다는 점 빼고는 만족합니다!
Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013
I love Annie's macaroni and cheese. I have to try and stop myself from eating the whole box!