Annie's Naturals, Natural Tuscany Italian Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Absolutely Nothing Artificial
- All Natural
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
Water, expeller pressed vegetable oil (canola and/or sunflower), balsamic vinegar, sun dried tomatoes, sea salt, garlic, xanthan gum, oregano, basil, parsley, black pepper.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 4870450020647753437 on Mar 19, 2014
Not my favorite but ok.
Not for me
Posted by 5493164457282833392 on Jul 01, 2013
I usually try to avoid judging foods without tasting it at least twice. This, I couldn't eat. I finally gave it to a friend, and the response after tasting it was rather negative for her too. Too bad, but that's the way it is.
Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013
a little too thick for my liking. however, great flavors
Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012
A delicious, natural sauce. No hot, spicy taste - well suited to meat, pasta.