Annie's Naturals, Organic, Caesar Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.46|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
Water, *expeller pressed vegetable oil (*canola and/or *sunflower), *apple cider vinegar, *parmesan cheese (*milk, culture, salt, enzymes), *lemon juice concentrate, *garlic, natural flavor (contains anchovy), sea salt, *black pepper, xanthan gum.
Contains milk and anchovy ingredients.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount / Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Sorry Annie - I didn't like this one. Too runny, not enough flavor - needs more garlic and anchovies or something. Threw it away. Sad but true.
Posted by 5231612137411416348 on Dec 01, 2016
love this stuff
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016
We usually mix our own dressing from a dried packet (also available on iHerb!) but we were traveling and thought this would be more convenient. It's good!
Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014
Tastes of nothing at the same time as it tastes really bad. Fatty not creamy.