Annie's Naturals, Organic, Green Garlic Dressing, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Vinegar Free
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
Water, *expeller pressed vegetable oil (*canola and/or *sunflower), *garlic, *lemon juice concentrate, sea salt, *spinach, *parsley, xanthan gum.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I am on a diet that doesn't allow for vinegar right now. This dressing is pretty much the only one I could find that didn't have vinegar or high sugar content. I enjoy the flavor and wish there were more flavor varieties out there that fit my needs.
I expected more from the taste. This sauce smells like mushrooms to me for some reason ..
Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Jun 01, 2016
Tastes like the title...which is hard to explain. If you like garlic, you'll like this. Not creamy like a ranch, more of a light taste.
Posted by 5000452071691145114 on May 11, 2016
Not palatable with a weird taste. No garlic flavour other than some very plastic taste.
Tasty n helathy
Posted by Revron on Apr 05, 2014
Took me a couple of weeks to get used to the taste. I was looking for a gluten free dressing with no or low sugar. Now I even use this dressing on plain rice and veggies as a tasty topping. Thank you iHerb.
Posted by Reviewer2450764 on Nov 04, 2013
Pas tellement le gout d'ail et le céleri est trop présent.