Annie's Naturals, Organic, Honey Mustard, 9 oz (255 g)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
*Mustard (*apple cider vinegar, water, *mustard seed, salt), *cane sugar, *honey, *cinnamon.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 43|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by FataMorgana on Dec 19, 2011
This mustard is like our family!
Was this review helpful to you?
7 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Jan 26, 2012
My family loves it, I order it regularly
Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jun 22, 2012
I use this for sandwiches and even burgers. Like the taste and flavor. Good quality product overall. Will buy again.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 03, 2012
very-very tasty. I like it more than Dijon mustard by Annie's. for sure, I will order it again.
Great for salads, dipping, and sauces
Posted by 5153921828158487199 on Jul 16, 2013
Tastes great as a low-sugar, low fat alternative for sauces, dips, and as a salad dressing. I like to add it to baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon for a nice flavor pairing.