Annie's Naturals, Organic, Honey Mustard, 9 oz (255 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
*Mustard (*apple cider vinegar, water, *mustard seed, salt), *cane sugar, *honey, *cinnamon.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 43|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I got this for my husband
Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015
He has become an Annie's lover as much as I have. He love's this honey mustard, and said it was the best he ever had. Me I like Annie's regular mustard the best. I am more of a plain person then he is.
Annie's naturals organic VINEGAR
Posted by 5122526686951657648 on May 20, 2014
the sauce mostly smells like vinegar and the taste is disgusting. Had to threw it
Posted by 5399344951497356010 on Dec 13, 2013
although its much healthier, the smell and tatse of the vinegar is overpowering and hard on tastebuds..will not buy again as i don't like the taste. But healthy alternative.
Great for salads, dipping, and sauces
Posted by 5153921828158487199 on Jul 16, 2013
Tastes great as a low-sugar, low fat alternative for sauces, dips, and as a salad dressing. I like to add it to baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon for a nice flavor pairing.