Annie's Naturals, Organic, Honey Mustard, 9 oz (255 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for the Earth.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Refrigerate after opening.
*Mustard (*apple cider vinegar, water, *mustard seed, salt), *cane sugar, *honey, *cinnamon.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 43|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by FataMorgana on Dec 19, 2011
This mustard is like our family!
Was this review helpful to you?
7 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Jan 26, 2012
My family loves it, I order it regularly
Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jun 22, 2012
I use this for sandwiches and even burgers. Like the taste and flavor. Good quality product overall. Will buy again.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 03, 2012
very-very tasty. I like it more than Dijon mustard by Annie's. for sure, I will order it again.
Great for salads, dipping, and sauces
Posted by 5153921828158487199 on Jul 16, 2013
Tastes great as a low-sugar, low fat alternative for sauces, dips, and as a salad dressing. I like to add it to baked sweet potatoes with cinnamon for a nice flavor pairing.