Annie's Naturals, Organic, Ketchup, 24 oz (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.26|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
vinegar or kechup?
vinegar or kechup?
i bought this product bec the good reviews. crazy how much vinegar you can taste, it is so strong :(. why to use distilled vinegar, why not sth softer for belly.... and do you know the bottle consist 23,5% PURE SUGAR, so 160 grams of 680 grams is sugar. uhh... also unknown, is it white sugar or better brown sugar... :(
Posted by 4799088823647420672 on Jan 07, 2017
Posted by vegank8uae on Jan 04, 2017
This ketchup is tasty without being overly sweet like some others. It's nicely spiced.
Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 30, 2016
We always get this
Posted by Stanko21 on Dec 20, 2016
Best tasting ketchup I've ever tried. Please note that I am not a ketchup person and I usually do not put on anything but thins thing is a great addition to my patties and meat.