Annie's Naturals, Organic, Ketchup, 24 oz (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.
Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!
The best ketchup ever !
Posted by 4838844028171869353 on Oct 24, 2016
This ketchup is the best i ever taste !
Posted by 4876394650723800625 on Oct 08, 2016
great organic ketchup taste!
Posted by 4616742456124723002 on Oct 06, 2016
remember to shake the bottle before use though.....my son actually started to like it when i switch over from the non-organic brand....
Posted by 4656346771865812020 on Oct 03, 2016
But not great tasting