Annie's Naturals, Organic, Ketchup, 24 oz (680 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Good for You, Good for the Earth
- Certified Organic
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Combining ripe organic tomatoes and a blend of spices, Annie’s ketchup is sure to please ketchup lovers everywhere with spicy hints of clove and a full-bodied flavor. Rich and robust and miles ahead of conventional ketchup in taste and texture!
Refrigerate after opening.
*Tomato paste, *distilled white vinegar, water, *cane sugar, sea salt, *onion, *allspice, *clove.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 40|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||5 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
In Ukraine there is no ketchup like that. Thats is why I buy it from iherb.
Finally a ketchup that you can actually taste the real tomatoes unlike others. I usually don't like Annie's sauces but this one is good!
Posted by YoungerNextYear on Sep 25, 2016
It doesn't matter how organic and healthy the product may be, if the kids don't like the taste it's a waste. Kids approved so I can reorder with confidence.
Posted by 5557788826417159408 on Sep 21, 2016
Posted by 5723200536644765923 on Sep 08, 2016
It taste sooo good !!!!
Posted by Reviewer3016012 on Aug 24, 2016
Big bottle great taste great price