Annie's Naturals, Organic Yellow Mustard, 9 oz (255 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Good for You. Good for The Earth.
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
*Distilled white vinegar, water, *mustard seed, salt, *turmeric, *paprika, *clove.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings: About 51|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||1 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ordered this mustard, because there is no sugar in ingredients. The product is good, I like it. The only thing it has a little bit too much vinegar in it, so need to be careful with amount.
(Sorry for my bad English !) I love it ! Is strong and soft at the same time : the perfect mustard.
would be buying again
Posted by Reviewer2237852 on Jun 17, 2016
if eaten on it's own, the taste is a bit too sour, but it's ideal for making salad dressings.
i like the taste
Posted by 5715744709560861053 on May 30, 2016
it taste naturally perfect
Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Feb 27, 2016
unlike so many other annie products, this one is great
애니스 제품은 믿고사요
Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Feb 18, 2016
케찹도 몇년째 애니스꺼 먹고 ~ 머스터드도 저번에 디종머스터드 사서 맛있게 먹었는데 이번엔 옐로머스터드로 주문했어요 역시나깔끔한 맛이예요 꿀 섞어서 허니머스터드 만들어서 요리에 쓰기도하고 머스터드에 마요섞어서 딥으로도먹고 ~ ㅎㅎ