Apex, 7-Day Ultra Bubble-Lok Pill Organizer, 1 Pill Case
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Measure of Excellence in Self Care
- Push Bubble to Release Lid
- Contoured Compartments for Easy Pill Removal!
The unique patent-pending design of the 7-Day Ultra Bubble-Lok Pill Organizer features an uncomplicated locking system that simplifies operation and prevents pills from spilling inside your purse, briefcase or suitcase. The lids will not open if the organizer is dropped.
- To open any compartment, using your thumb, simply push on the contoured Ultra Bubble-Lok wall area on the front of the compartment. The lid will then pop open.
- To close, push down on lid until the Ultra Bubble-Lok snaps shut.
Note: Always keep pill containers out of the reach of children.
The Bubble-Lok makes it very easy to use. The size is just perfect! Couldn't choose the colour though. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!
Totally wasted my money. Even though its not expensive. But I can't use it. It's huge! No point buying this if you want to bring this pill storage out in your bag. You cannot separate the individual boxes. I felt cheated.
Good and sturdy
Posted by 4916654640743230281 on Jan 17, 2017
good size fits a lot of tablets in it and stays closed. I put 11 different sized tablets in and there is still room for more.
awesome. Finally a case that stays shut!
Posted by tidfit on Jan 04, 2017
I have wanted a case that would work in my backpack for a long time. I always ended up with pills in the bottom of my backpack. This case solves the problem!
Posted by 4829842203972265862 on Oct 04, 2016
Posted by 5473203115191728683 on Jul 26, 2016
the product is ok
Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Jun 08, 2016
You have to press so hard to open the lids. Also, initials of days of the week were partially chipped for me so this was a bit of a disappointing purchase but still, a convenient thing to have.