Apex, MediChest, Large
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Features Seven Removable Individual Dayplanners to Take with You
- Easy to Open, Extra Large Compartments Hold Vitamins and Medications
The design of the MediChest Large features removable individual Dayplanners that you can carry with you. The Dayplanners feature raised letters and Braille makings for use by the sight impaired. The tabbed compartments open individually and snap securely shut. Be sure to follow the dosage sequences indicated on you labels.
- Place your medicine into removable Dayplanners at the beginning of each week.
- Any one of the seven Dayplanners can be carried with you in your purse or pocket.
7 Days a Week, 4 Times Per Day. Removable Dayplanners.
It's very big - please pay attention, before you'll order it. There is no sizes in the description, but you can see picture with the hands. If it stands on the table it does not take plenty of space. Easy to open. Good, that you can separate (it's easy) 1-day pack and take it with you. Wish to have the same, but little smaller and maybe for 3-time a day pills.
The four compartments for each day have space enough for many tablets and capsules. And each of the seven dayplanners are removable so you do not have to take the whole pill organizer with you everywhere you go, only the dayplanner for the specific day. I like this product so I have bought two of them.
Big size organizer for the whole week
Posted by 4776083373285466700 on Jun 17, 2016
Clips are a little bit unsecure
Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Jan 17, 2016
Very easy to remove the daily compartments and store it in a bag. The only set back- the case compartments opens very easily, spilling all my pills in my bag a couple of times.
Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Dec 12, 2015
I needed this coz my old one was a tad too small. This is great, it's see through and very easy to organize. The compartments are kept in one big box, but you can take each one out to carry.
Posted by 5381890947063487725 on Dec 11, 2015
This medication chest allows for larger pills and capsules and each days worth of medications can be taken out individually.
Posted by OrganicGirl on Jul 26, 2015
Just big enough for my medication and supplements. Before the MediChest I used small jars who took a lot of space. I have ordered 2 and wil order 2 more. In case one of the 'days' will break I always have a spare one. I hope it will last at least 1 year.