- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- Medications on the Go
- Spill Proof Airtight Seal
- Writing Area for Labeling, Instructions & Organizing
- Water Resistant
Apex Pill Bags are dirt resistant, spill proof, water resistant and reusable. The see-through bags protect the contents and allow for simple identification. Great for pills, tablets, vitamins, capsules and other storage and carrying needs. Generous write-on area for labeling contents and noting dosing times.
Great for packing vitamins when traveling, medication and I also love to pack my favorite salt, pepper or spices. Reuseable, durable,solid, good for packageing jewelery like ear rings or a necklace or any kind of tiny items that are easy to lose or misplace. Easy to wash and dry. You can write by pen on the blue part of the bags. A truly good item to buy without hesitation.
Very, very handy - for pills, small pearls, items of all kinds. A must for a compartementalizer :-)
Posted by 5585447200919319168 on Nov 17, 2016
I haven't used them yet, but I love the idea. I bought them in case I had to travel or for sleepovers. They will be very handy and save some space in my bag instead of taking the whole containers of my dietary supplements.
Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Nov 08, 2016
I love these little bags. They are such a great price. Easy to write on. Perfect size for carrying pills that you may need to take as needed. Also great to carry your daily pills in when you are traveling. Was able to carry 30 bags of pills when traveling for one month, instead of carrying a bulky plastic pill container that only holds 2 weeks.
Posted by LukaZuk on Oct 06, 2016
Posted by jamilia on Sep 16, 2016
The seal is safe, the size is right — overall very comfortable in use.