Apex, 7-Day Ultra Bubble-Lok Pill Organizer, 1 Pill Case
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- The Measure of Excellence in Self Care
- Push Bubble to Release Lid
- Contoured Compartments for Easy Pill Removal!
The unique patent-pending design of the 7-Day Ultra Bubble-Lok Pill Organizer features an uncomplicated locking system that simplifies operation and prevents pills from spilling inside your purse, briefcase or suitcase. The lids will not open if the organizer is dropped.
- To open any compartment, using your thumb, simply push on the contoured Ultra Bubble-Lok wall area on the front of the compartment. The lid will then pop open.
- To close, push down on lid until the Ultra Bubble-Lok snaps shut.
Note: Always keep pill containers out of the reach of children.
The Bubble-Lok makes it very easy to use. The size is just perfect! Couldn't choose the colour though. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!
No more spilled pills in backpack! Too bad it's not airtight, fish oil gels get really soft after few days.
Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Jun 08, 2016
You have to press so hard to open the lids. Also, initials of days of the week were partially chipped for me so this was a bit of a disappointing purchase but still, a convenient thing to have.
HUGE! 14cm long. Felt cheated
Posted by 5737409576055755877 on Jun 07, 2016
Totally wasted my money. Even though its not expensive. But I can't use it. It's huge! No point buying this if you want to bring this pill storage out in your bag. You cannot separate the individual boxes. I felt cheated.
big but not ultra big
Posted by 5057697358195866712 on Feb 27, 2016
Good for a combinations of up to 8-10 pills. I used it mostly to store my supplements.
Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016
The bubble push to open function is efficient. It works well and does not pop open accidentally in your bag. The pill case is quite large and can fit about 4 or 5 fish oil capsules in each compartment, if not more.