Apex, Ultra Pill Splitter
By Apex51 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.29 lbs (0.13 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: APX-70068
- UPC Code: 076855700686
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.7 x 7.7 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- "The Measure of Excellence in Self Care"
- New Self Retracting Blade Guard for Added Safety
- Pill Grip Holds Pills Securely
- Contoured Design for Comfort and Security While Splitting
- Set open splitter on firm surface, place pill in the point of the Pill Grip "V".
- Lower lid until splitter blade lightly touches pill surface.
- Look at pill positioning through clear view from above.
- Make any final adjustments to pill positioning on Pill Grip surface.
- Press lightly to split pill.
To Clean: After each use, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any residue left behind from splitting. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Do not attempt to remove Blade Guard. The Blade Guard will retract when closing the Ultra Pill Splitter, allowing the blade to cut the pill.
Caution: Contains cutting edge. Keep out of reach of children.
Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain pills. Consult your pharmacist or physician before cutting any medications.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Dont buy this unless you dont care about the blade protector getting stuck. After cutting a couple of pills, this pill splitter got slow and hard to work with becouse of the cutting blade protector getting stuck an not moving as it was supposed. Its not god to remove it eighter, becouse it is part of the spring mecanism to keep it tight. It is possible to use, it just harder, and the blade is open for nicks to the finger if one is not careful Conclusion: My advise - Buy another one.
Plastic is pretty cheap and the "safe guard" for the blade gets stuck a lot, which is slightly annoying. It gets the job done at least!